top of page



It is our goal to provide assistance with the loss of a child up to 18 years of age.  We work with local and regional organizations as well as churches to find resources in your area that provide financial assistance with funeral and burial expenses.


We will also work with the families creditors and essential utility companies (water, electric, gas) to find assistance with bills. We can also send a gift card for food if needed.

Please Note: We do our absolute best to search out these resources. In some cases resources aren't always available


What to expect when you contact us… 


1.  We will ask a series of questions to better understand the needs of the family.


2.  We will need to have names and phone numbers to utility companies (and possibly account numbers). Three way calls may also be required to establish permission for a staff member of JT's Way to acquire information needed to assist the family.


Let Us Help You Find Counseling In Your Area


We don't live our lives thinking it will ever happen to us, so let us help.  Parents, siblings, and grandparents will benefit greatly from counseling after a loss of a child. There are many low cost or even free counseling options depending on where you live. You have enough to deal with so let us "shop" for a counselor for you. We will compile a list of local options that will better fit your needs. From there, you have the freedom to choose who you are comfortable speaking with.

Links To Other Resources 



The Tears Foundation - Provides funds to assist with the cost of burial or cremation services. As well as grief support groups.

The Luca John Foundation Provides financial assistance for funeral expenses to families who have lost an infant child at 12 months or younger, or a stillbirth.



The Compassionate Friends Provides grief support to Parents, Siblings and grandparents in local communities 

Hosparus Health Provides grief counseling to family and friends after a loss of a child

bottom of page